San Francisco News
SFPD motorcycle cop injured in Mission District
SAN FRANCISCO -- A San Francisco police motorcycle officer was injured in an incident in the city's Mission District this morning, fire officials said.
The incident was reported at about 8:50 a.m. near 16th Street and Julian Avenue and the officer is being transported to a hospital, fire officials said.
No other information about the incident was immediately available.
SFPD, crash, mission district, san francisco news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired 12 min ago
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line...
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos