San Francisco News
SFPD motorcycle cop injured in Mission District
SAN FRANCISCO -- A San Francisco police motorcycle officer was injured in an incident in the city's Mission District this morning, fire officials said.
The incident was reported at about 8:50 a.m. near 16th Street and Julian Avenue and the officer is being transported to a hospital, fire officials said.
No other information about the incident was immediately available.
SFPD, crash, mission district, san francisco news
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- 5 displaced in two-alarm apartment fire in Alameda
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday