San Francisco News
SF police looking for man who tried to rob Muni riders
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco police are asking for help identifying a man who tried to rob two young people on a Muni bus.
The kids say the man sat next to them at the back of a bus on Market and 11th Streets a couple of weeks ago, pulled a gun and demanded their cellphones.
The two went to the driver to report what happened and the man ran off. He's described as 21 years old, 6-1, 180 pounds, wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans and a gray-hooded sweatshirt.
crime, cellphone, muni, san francisco news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Katie Couric's talk show to end after this season
- Four boys cited for wielding replica pistol in Hercules
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Pa. man wins $1M Picasso with $138 raffle ticket
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos