San Francisco News
SF police looking for man who tried to rob Muni riders
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco police are asking for help identifying a man who tried to rob two young people on a Muni bus.
The kids say the man sat next to them at the back of a bus on Market and 11th Streets a couple of weeks ago, pulled a gun and demanded their cellphones.
The two went to the driver to report what happened and the man ran off. He's described as 21 years old, 6-1, 180 pounds, wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans and a gray-hooded sweatshirt.
crime, cellphone, muni, san francisco news
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea 36 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- One dead after house fire in Oakland
- Man arrested for DUI after injury crash in Russian Hill 57 min ago
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire