San Francisco News
SF police looking for man who tried to rob Muni riders
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco police are asking for help identifying a man who tried to rob two young people on a Muni bus.
The kids say the man sat next to them at the back of a bus on Market and 11th Streets a couple of weeks ago, pulled a gun and demanded their cellphones.
The two went to the driver to report what happened and the man ran off. He's described as 21 years old, 6-1, 180 pounds, wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans and a gray-hooded sweatshirt.
crime, cellphone, muni, san francisco news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach 47 min ago
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland 35 min ago
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices 36 min ago
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline 16 min ago
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME 21 min ago
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list 39 min ago
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos