San Francisco News
Lottery ticket worth more than $2.6 million sold in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There's a new millionaire somewhere in the Bay Area.
Someone matched five of the six numbers during Saturday night's Powerball drawing.
The winning ticket is worth over $2.6 million. It was sold at Cable Car Wine and Spirit Grocer on Clement Street in San Francisco.
The winning numbers are 2, 8, 22, 35, 37 and the Powerball number 6.
The winner has 180 days from the date of last night's drawing to claim the cash prize.
lottery, san francisco news
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes 15 min ago
- 'Legends of Candlestick' to return for final game
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland 30 min ago
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game 17 min ago
- Suspected San Jose homicide victim identified 26 min ago
- 5-year-old Oakland boy shot in eye with paintball gun
- Amazon launches grocery service for Prime members 7 min ago
- Actor dressed as homeless man fools New Yorkers 32 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued 37 min ago