San Francisco News
Lottery ticket worth more than $2.6 million sold in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There's a new millionaire somewhere in the Bay Area.
Someone matched five of the six numbers during Saturday night's Powerball drawing.
The winning ticket is worth over $2.6 million. It was sold at Cable Car Wine and Spirit Grocer on Clement Street in San Francisco.
The winning numbers are 2, 8, 22, 35, 37 and the Powerball number 6.
The winner has 180 days from the date of last night's drawing to claim the cash prize.
lottery, san francisco news
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Facebook to join S&P 500
- Volkswagen to end production of iconic 'Kombi' vans
- Runaway sisters found hiding in neighbor's home
- wls: Baby girl found dead in car seat in Chicago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial 7 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday