San Francisco News
Lottery ticket worth more than $2.6 million sold in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There's a new millionaire somewhere in the Bay Area.
Someone matched five of the six numbers during Saturday night's Powerball drawing.
The winning ticket is worth over $2.6 million. It was sold at Cable Car Wine and Spirit Grocer on Clement Street in San Francisco.
The winning numbers are 2, 8, 22, 35, 37 and the Powerball number 6.
The winner has 180 days from the date of last night's drawing to claim the cash prize.
lottery, san francisco news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord
- Two lanes of WB I-80 in SF blocked due to accident 35 min ago
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos