San Francisco News
Lottery ticket worth more than $2.6 million sold in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There's a new millionaire somewhere in the Bay Area.
Someone matched five of the six numbers during Saturday night's Powerball drawing.
The winning ticket is worth over $2.6 million. It was sold at Cable Car Wine and Spirit Grocer on Clement Street in San Francisco.
The winning numbers are 2, 8, 22, 35, 37 and the Powerball number 6.
The winner has 180 days from the date of last night's drawing to claim the cash prize.
lottery, san francisco news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 11 min ago
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full swing
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos