San Francisco News
Man accused in naked BART attacks referred for psych evaluation
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Yeiner Garizabalo, the naked man videotaped harassing BART passengers in May, has been referred to the behavioral health court for psychological evaluation.
YouTube video (WARNING: Graphic/NSFW) showed Garizabalo, 24, tormenting people at the 16th Street Bart station in San Francisco on May 10.
Garizabalo faces two felony counts of false imprisonment, four counts of battery, and one count of sexual battery.
Immigration officials say he's in the United States on an expired visa.
mission district, BART, transportation, crime, violence, san francisco news
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland 13 min ago
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 49 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos