San Francisco News
Food trucks to begin serving lunch weekly at SFO
SAN FRANCICSO (KGO) -- Food trucks are coming to San Francisco International Airport.
They'll be dishing up food once a week to give airport workers and passengers another food option at lunchtime.
The first two will be there Thursday July 25 from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. outside Terminal 1.
This week's trucks will be "Boardwalk Eats" which is a Hawaiian food truck, and "Curry Up Now" which specializes in Indian cuisine.
SFO will look at demand and consider expansion in the future.
food, san francisco international airport, san francisco news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley 6 min ago
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University 44 min ago
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating 19 min ago
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Fresno police seek suspects in teacher's shooting 24 min ago
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday