San Francisco News
Food trucks to begin serving lunch weekly at SFO
SAN FRANCICSO (KGO) -- Food trucks are coming to San Francisco International Airport.
They'll be dishing up food once a week to give airport workers and passengers another food option at lunchtime.
The first two will be there Thursday July 25 from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. outside Terminal 1.
This week's trucks will be "Boardwalk Eats" which is a Hawaiian food truck, and "Curry Up Now" which specializes in Indian cuisine.
SFO will look at demand and consider expansion in the future.
food, san francisco international airport, san francisco news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 53 min ago
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
51 min ago
- Object spotted may be part of missing...
2 min ago