San Francisco News
Shooting injures 3 in San Francisco's Bayview District
SAN FRANCISCO -- Two women and a man were injured in a shooting in San Francisco's Bayview District Saturday afternoon, a San Francisco police spokesman said.
Officers were called to the 1100 block of Palou Avenue around 1:30 p.m. on reports of a triple shooting, police spokesman Officer Gordon Shyy said.
Witnesses reported seeing the victims drive themselves to the hospital, and a short time later, two women and a man arrived at San Francisco General Hospital with gunshot wounds, Shyy said.
He said he did not know the extent of their injuries.
According to police, three male suspects were seen fleeing the area in a white vehicle. No arrests had been made in connection with the shooting as of 3:30 p.m.
shooting, guns, crime, violence, bayview hunters point, san francisco general hospital, SFPD, san francisco news
- Malaysia says jet's disappearance was deliberate 50 min ago
- Woman found dead in Castro Valley home was shot 1 min ago
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- Police arrest woman in connection with shooting
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 28 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
28 min ago
- Malaysia says jet's disappearance was...
50 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos