San Francisco News
Shooting injures 3 in San Francisco's Bayview District
SAN FRANCISCO -- Two women and a man were injured in a shooting in San Francisco's Bayview District Saturday afternoon, a San Francisco police spokesman said.
Officers were called to the 1100 block of Palou Avenue around 1:30 p.m. on reports of a triple shooting, police spokesman Officer Gordon Shyy said.
Witnesses reported seeing the victims drive themselves to the hospital, and a short time later, two women and a man arrived at San Francisco General Hospital with gunshot wounds, Shyy said.
He said he did not know the extent of their injuries.
According to police, three male suspects were seen fleeing the area in a white vehicle. No arrests had been made in connection with the shooting as of 3:30 p.m.
shooting, guns, crime, violence, bayview hunters point, san francisco general hospital, SFPD, san francisco news
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit" 25 min ago
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments 33 min ago
- Facebook to join S&P 500
- Amazon grocery delivery rolls into San Francisco
- Supermodel Gisele's breastfeeding pic stirs debate
- MLB intends to ban plate collisions
- wls: Baby girl found dead in car seat in Chicago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Rollover crash victim; Vallejo homicide
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday 10 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
10 min ago
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball...
25 min ago