San Francisco News
Shooting injures 3 in San Francisco's Bayview District
SAN FRANCISCO -- Two women and a man were injured in a shooting in San Francisco's Bayview District Saturday afternoon, a San Francisco police spokesman said.
Officers were called to the 1100 block of Palou Avenue around 1:30 p.m. on reports of a triple shooting, police spokesman Officer Gordon Shyy said.
Witnesses reported seeing the victims drive themselves to the hospital, and a short time later, two women and a man arrived at San Francisco General Hospital with gunshot wounds, Shyy said.
He said he did not know the extent of their injuries.
According to police, three male suspects were seen fleeing the area in a white vehicle. No arrests had been made in connection with the shooting as of 3:30 p.m.
shooting, guns, crime, violence, bayview hunters point, san francisco general hospital, SFPD, san francisco news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits 2 min ago
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday