San Francisco News
One person shot in SF at Turk and Taylor Streets
SAN FRANCISCO -- Traffic has been rerouted around a crime scene in the Tenderloin neighborhood where one person was shot this morning, according to police.
The shooting, located near the intersection of Turk and Taylor streets, was reported shortly after 6 a.m., police said.
Neither suspect information nor the condition of the victim has been released.
The outbound 31 bus route is blocked at Market and Mason streets by police activity and is traveling on the 5 bus route to bypass the area.
SFPD, crime, shooting, tenderloin, san francisco news
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing 49 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos