San Francisco News
Police investigate party bus shooting in SF's SOMA District
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police are looking for victims and suspects in connection with a shooting in San Francisco's South of Market District.
Officers responded to a shooting inside a party bus in the area of Ninth and Folsom streets at about 2:15 a.m., police said.
When officers arrived, they did not find anyone inside the party bus, but located several shell casings, according to police.
As of 2:55 a.m., officers were following a blood trail to find any victims of the shooting, and were searching for the suspects involved.
soma, shooting, violence, crime, SFPD, san francisco news
- Two fires break out near each other in Hayward 28 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose 26 min ago
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos