San Francisco News
Police investigate party bus shooting in SF's SOMA District
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police are looking for victims and suspects in connection with a shooting in San Francisco's South of Market District.
Officers responded to a shooting inside a party bus in the area of Ninth and Folsom streets at about 2:15 a.m., police said.
When officers arrived, they did not find anyone inside the party bus, but located several shell casings, according to police.
As of 2:55 a.m., officers were following a blood trail to find any victims of the shooting, and were searching for the suspects involved.
soma, shooting, violence, crime, SFPD, san francisco news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City 1 min ago
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry 10 min ago
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover 7 min ago
- Consumer Reports puts toothbrushes to the test 9 min ago
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident 6 min ago
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates into reservoir 26 min ago
- Mi Pueblo grocery stores submit bankruptcy plans
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates...
26 min ago