San Francisco News
Woman shot during alleged robbery at boutique dog hotel in SF
SAN FRANCISCO -- A woman was shot Saturday evening at a boutique dog hotel in San Francisco's Mission District during an apparent robbery, according to police.
The shooting was reported on the first block of 14th Street around 7:10 p.m., according to Officer Albie Esparza.
Police located a female victim in her mid 20s who had been shot in her leg, Esparza said.
She was taken to a hospital, but her injuries were not considered life threatening.
Investigators believe the shooting occurred in connection with a robbery of a commercial establishment in the area, Esparza said.
Two suspects seen fleeing from the scene were described only as black male adults.
No arrests have been made.
Police are checking video surveillance and are asking any witnesses to contact them at (4150) 575-4444 or to text a tip to TIP411 with SFPD at the start of the message.
KGO contributed to this story
crime, shooting, san francisco news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case