San Francisco News
Woman shot during alleged robbery at boutique dog hotel in SF
SAN FRANCISCO -- A woman was shot Saturday evening at a boutique dog hotel in San Francisco's Mission District during an apparent robbery, according to police.
The shooting was reported on the first block of 14th Street around 7:10 p.m., according to Officer Albie Esparza.
Police located a female victim in her mid 20s who had been shot in her leg, Esparza said.
She was taken to a hospital, but her injuries were not considered life threatening.
Investigators believe the shooting occurred in connection with a robbery of a commercial establishment in the area, Esparza said.
Two suspects seen fleeing from the scene were described only as black male adults.
No arrests have been made.
Police are checking video surveillance and are asking any witnesses to contact them at (4150) 575-4444 or to text a tip to TIP411 with SFPD at the start of the message.
KGO contributed to this story
crime, shooting, san francisco news
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 33 49 min ago
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101 30 min ago
- Young Oakland woman dies at Coachella music fest 7 min ago
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Scratch lotto ticket bought in Milpitas worth $1.3M 46 min ago
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Counties tell Brown they need money for his law 34 min ago
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster...
49 min ago