San Francisco News
Man stabbed during fight at SF's Fisherman's Wharf
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was stabbed during a fight in San Francisco's Fisherman Wharf neighborhood on Tuesday evening, police said.
The stabbing was reported around 7:45 p.m. in the 100 block of Jefferson Street, police said.
A man in his 40s accused the victim, a 24-year-old, of stealing his property. A physical fight broke out and the suspect pulled out a knife and stabbed the victim in the torso, police said.
The victim was taken to San Francisco General Hospital with injuries that are not considered life-threatening, police said.
The suspect fled after the stabbing and remained at large as of Wednesday morning.
fisherman's wharf, crime, violence, SFPD, san francisco news
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- 5 displaced in two-alarm apartment fire in Alameda
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday