San Francisco News
Body pulled from water near Pier 30 in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO -- A body was pulled from the water Monday morning near San Francisco's Pier 30, a fire official said.
A call came in about a body in the water around 8:10 a.m. at the pier that juts into the bay near Bryant Street, the official said.
Fire rescue boats were sent to the area and crews were able to retrieve it.
crime, san francisco news
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist 51 min ago
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
43 min ago