San Francisco News
Brush fire put out along Hwy 101 in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO -- Crews battled a brush fire that temporarily blocked southbound lanes of Highway 101 in San Francisco overnight.
The CHP received a report of a brush fire on U.S. Highway 101 at Cesar Chavez Street shortly before 1:40 a.m.
A Sigalert was issued at about 2:05 a.m. due to lanes blocked by emergency crews.
Firefighters have since gained control of the fire and traffic has resumed to normal.
highway 101, fire, san francisco news
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Facebook to join S&P 500
- Amazon grocery delivery rolls into San Francisco
- Volkswagen to end production of iconic 'Kombi' vans 41 min ago
- Supermodel Gisele's breastfeeding pic stirs debate
- wls: Baby girl found dead in car seat in Chicago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Rollover crash victim; Vallejo homicide
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday 51 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
32 min ago