San Francisco News
Strip club in SF sues Oracle over $33,000 bill
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A San Francisco strip club is suing Oracle after one of its employees ran up a $33,000 bill on a company credit card that Oracle refused to pay.
The San Francisco Chronicle reports the New Century Theater on Larkin Street is suing to collect the unpaid tab from the Oracle World trade show. The employee is identified in court documents as Jose Manuel Gomez Sanchez. No word what Sanchez' role is at Oracle. The bill was run up over two nights last October.
So far there has been no comment from Oracle.
oracle, san francisco news
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges 1 min ago
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Gay partner benefits growing at Fortune 500 firms
- South Africa names speakers for Mandela ceremony
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday 13 min ago
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos