San Francisco News
Hertz to start renting Tesla Model S
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Hertz is making the Tesla Model S sports sedan available in its high-end rental fleet in San Francisco.
Hertz is making the Model S sports sedan available in its high-end rental fleet in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
The luxury electric cars will be part of the company's "dream cars" service which also offers Aston Martins and Porsches.
Rental rates start at around $500 per day.
tesla, san francisco news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- Man arrested after standoff in San Francisco
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Consumer Reports tests gray hair touch up products
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Boy struck by car
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos