San Francisco News
Hertz to start renting Tesla Model S
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Hertz is making the Tesla Model S sports sedan available in its high-end rental fleet in San Francisco.
Hertz is making the Model S sports sedan available in its high-end rental fleet in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
The luxury electric cars will be part of the company's "dream cars" service which also offers Aston Martins and Porsches.
Rental rates start at around $500 per day.
tesla, san francisco news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos