San Francisco News
Fisherman's Wharf hotel evacuated due to hazmat situation
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- An evacuation of a Fisherman's Wharf hotel has been lifted after a hazmat situation sickened 15 people there, a San Francisco Fire Department dispatcher said.
Shortly after 5:30 p.m. an exposure to an unknown substance was reported at 250 Beach St., the dispatcher said. The Raddison Hotel is listed at that address.
Fifteen patients were treated for exposure to the substance and the building was evacuated, fire officials said.
The evacuation was lifted within about an hour.
fisherman's wharf, hazmat, evacuation, san francisco news
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire 52 min ago
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- One killed in boating accident in Redwood City 34 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Sandoval's single lifts Giants past Dodgers, 2-1 44 min ago
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets 32 min ago
- Photos: The top 10 most awful jobs for 2014 22 min ago
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run 1 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos