San Francisco News
Infant's death in San Francisco deemed suspicious
SAN FRANCISCO -- An infant death in San Francisco this morning has been deemed suspicious and is under investigation, police said.
At about 12:30 a.m., San Francisco police responded to San Francisco General Hospital regarding the death of an infant.
According to police, a woman brought her infant to the hospital where the infant died.
The medical examiner determined the death to be suspicious and police are continuing to investigate the infant's death.
SFPD, san francisco news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley 36 min ago
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating 49 min ago
- Mother, toddler endure violent home invasion robbery 31 min ago
- Pope Francis visits Rome children's hospital 9 min ago
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Fresno police seek suspects in teacher's shooting 54 min ago
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday