San Francisco News
Infant's death in San Francisco deemed suspicious
SAN FRANCISCO -- An infant death in San Francisco this morning has been deemed suspicious and is under investigation, police said.
At about 12:30 a.m., San Francisco police responded to San Francisco General Hospital regarding the death of an infant.
According to police, a woman brought her infant to the hospital where the infant died.
The medical examiner determined the death to be suspicious and police are continuing to investigate the infant's death.
SFPD, san francisco news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash 41 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
26 min ago