San Francisco News
Infant's death in San Francisco deemed suspicious
SAN FRANCISCO -- An infant death in San Francisco this morning has been deemed suspicious and is under investigation, police said.
At about 12:30 a.m., San Francisco police responded to San Francisco General Hospital regarding the death of an infant.
According to police, a woman brought her infant to the hospital where the infant died.
The medical examiner determined the death to be suspicious and police are continuing to investigate the infant's death.
SFPD, san francisco news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin 35 min ago
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 28 min ago
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos