San Francisco News
SF mayor's trade mission to China impacted by looming strike
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A potential BART strike could derail plans for an important trade mission to China by San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee.
Lee is scheduled to touch down in Beijing on Monday, but could be delayed if there's a strike.
There's a lot riding on the trip.
Lee will be promoting opportunities for Chinese investors in the city's Mission Rock development project, located just south of AT&T Park.
The mayor is popular in China and well-known among Chinese investors.
ed lee, china, BART, strike, san francisco news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge 34 min ago
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full...
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos