San Francisco News
Infant in San Francisco who died suspicious death ID'd
SAN FRANCISCO -- A 7-month-old infant who died in what police are calling a suspicious death early Tuesday morning has been identified by San Francisco medical examiner's office as Julian Martinez.
Julian was brought to San Francisco General Hospital by his mother and another family member around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday, police said. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Investigators have not determined the cause of the death or released any information about why it is considered suspicious.
The car used to take Julian to the hospital has been confiscated as part of the investigation, Shyy said.
Police have also searched the house the baby was at in the first block of Monterey Boulevard, and have interviewed family members.
As of Thursday morning, no arrest had been made in connection with the death, Shyy said.
SFPD, san francisco general hospital, children, crime, san francisco news
- Six-alarm fire at apartment complex in Redwood City 11 min ago
- Alcatraz Island will open Thursday
- City College of SF picks a new chancellor
- Signs indicate rebound in Bay Area hiring
- BART Strike Threat: Transit Resources
- Obama signs measure averting default on debt
- Millions to take part in global earthquake drill
- Yosemite reopens following government shutdown
- Community rallies to help toddler with brain tumor
- Children's hospital nurses make music video...
- Samsung breaks ground on new campus in Mt. View
- abcnews: House stenographer yanked from chamber for...
- roundup: Emergency landing; Free SATs
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
-
Most Popular
-
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc7news.com home
- Site Map
- RSS
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help
- ABC.com
- ABCNews.com
- Privacy Policy
- Interest-Based Ads
- Safety Information for this site
- Terms of Use
- Copyright ©2013 ABC Inc., KGO-TV San Francisco, CA. All Rights Reserved.





