San Francisco News
3 people shot on Rose Street, 1 with life-threatening injuries
SAN FRANCISCO -- Three people were shot on the 400 block of Rose Street near Buchanan Street Monday evening, according to San Francisco police.
The shooting happened around 7:30 p.m. and all three people were taken to the hospital. One person later died at the hospital and the other two had non-life threatening injuries.
Police are interviewing victims and witnesses now to get suspect descriptions, Shyy said.
ABC7 News contributed to this report.
shooting, hayes valley, san francisco news
- War vet Merrill Newman lands at SFO Saturday 38 min ago
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man' 28 min ago
- Water main break floods Castro Valley neighborhood
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Local schools race to keep up with technology
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday