San Francisco News
3 people shot on Rose Street, 1 with life-threatening injuries
SAN FRANCISCO -- Three people were shot on the 400 block of Rose Street near Buchanan Street Monday evening, according to San Francisco police.
The shooting happened around 7:30 p.m. and all three people were taken to the hospital. One person later died at the hospital and the other two had non-life threatening injuries.
Police are interviewing victims and witnesses now to get suspect descriptions, Shyy said.
ABC7 News contributed to this report.
shooting, hayes valley, san francisco news
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- 5 displaced in two-alarm apartment fire in Alameda
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday