San Francisco News
Golden Gate Bridge fog horn malfunctions overnight
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- One of the three fog horns on the Golden Gate Bridge got stuck.
From 2 a.m. to 3 a.m. the horn was blaring in one continuous tone. People were calling 911; some claiming aliens were attacking the city.
Workers finally disconnected all three horns on the bridge. We don't yet know why the horn got stuck. The horns are 70-years-old.
golden gate bridge, san francisco news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin 22 min ago
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 15 min ago
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos