San Francisco News
Two-alarm fire burning in SF's Mission District
SAN FRANCISCO -- Firefighters have put out a two-alarm fire at a three-story building in San Francisco's Mission District this morning.
The fire was reported at 8:12 a.m. at a building in the 3300 block of 17th Street between Mission and Hoff streets, officials said.
No injuries have been reported.
There is a commercial space on the ground floor of the apartment building that was on fire, officials said.
sffd, fire, mission district, san francisco news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF 23 min ago
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro 10 min ago
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration...
23 min ago