San Francisco News
Two-alarm fire burning in SF's Mission District
SAN FRANCISCO -- Firefighters have put out a two-alarm fire at a three-story building in San Francisco's Mission District this morning.
The fire was reported at 8:12 a.m. at a building in the 3300 block of 17th Street between Mission and Hoff streets, officials said.
No injuries have been reported.
There is a commercial space on the ground floor of the apartment building that was on fire, officials said.
sffd, fire, mission district, san francisco news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts