San Francisco News
Two-alarm fire burning in SF's Mission District
SAN FRANCISCO -- Firefighters have put out a two-alarm fire at a three-story building in San Francisco's Mission District this morning.
The fire was reported at 8:12 a.m. at a building in the 3300 block of 17th Street between Mission and Hoff streets, officials said.
No injuries have been reported.
There is a commercial space on the ground floor of the apartment building that was on fire, officials said.
sffd, fire, mission district, san francisco news
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Local schools race to keep up with technology 28 min ago
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- SF man calls 7 On Your Side to help in luggage mixup 46 min ago
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
12 min ago