San Francisco News
All Stars Project honors DA George Gascon Friday
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A program that works with the "poorest of the poor" kids in San Francisco honored District Attorney George Gascon and his wife, television anchor Fabiola Kramski on Friday.
The All Stars Project of the San Francisco Bay Area chose the power couple for their commitment to working with disadvantaged children and young people.
The All Stars Project uses music, dance and performances to steer young people away from crime and into successful lives.
"I personally came from a poor background, I was a high school dropout. I know what it's like to struggle," Gascon said.
The All Stars Project has a number of partnerships with businesses that provide internship opportunities for older kids.
george gascon, san francisco news
- Brentwood students facing charges for sexting scandal
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Santa Clara student sets record for...
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos