San Francisco News
All Stars Project honors DA George Gascon Friday
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A program that works with the "poorest of the poor" kids in San Francisco honored District Attorney George Gascon and his wife, television anchor Fabiola Kramski on Friday.
The All Stars Project of the San Francisco Bay Area chose the power couple for their commitment to working with disadvantaged children and young people.
The All Stars Project uses music, dance and performances to steer young people away from crime and into successful lives.
"I personally came from a poor background, I was a high school dropout. I know what it's like to struggle," Gascon said.
The All Stars Project has a number of partnerships with businesses that provide internship opportunities for older kids.
george gascon, san francisco news
- 5-alarm fire burning at building near China Basin 25 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Major BART delays due to Balboa Park station incident
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos