San Francisco News
Missing elderly man found safe in San Francisco Saturday
An elderly man reported missing after disappearing from a Daly City shoppingcenter on Friday has been found and is safe, police said.
San Francisco police officers located 87-year-old Robert Geer walking on Mission Street in the Excelsior District this morning, Daly City police Lt. David Mackriss said.
Geer went missing around 3 p.m. Friday when he walked away from the food court at the Serramonte Center shopping mall, located near the intersection of Serramonte and Callan boulevards, and hadn't been seen or heard from since, according to police.
Police said Geer suffers from a variety of medical conditions that may have made him disoriented and at risk.
missing person, daly city, san francisco news
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future 39 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events 36 min ago
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Deadline looms to complete Covered CA applications
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Sonoma County crash; Sunday parking in SF
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos