San Francisco News
Missing elderly man found safe in San Francisco Saturday
An elderly man reported missing after disappearing from a Daly City shoppingcenter on Friday has been found and is safe, police said.
San Francisco police officers located 87-year-old Robert Geer walking on Mission Street in the Excelsior District this morning, Daly City police Lt. David Mackriss said.
Geer went missing around 3 p.m. Friday when he walked away from the food court at the Serramonte Center shopping mall, located near the intersection of Serramonte and Callan boulevards, and hadn't been seen or heard from since, according to police.
Police said Geer suffers from a variety of medical conditions that may have made him disoriented and at risk.
missing person, daly city, san francisco news
- SF firefighters continue to monitor 5-alarm fire
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos