San Francisco News
Customers robbed at nail salon in San Francisco's Hayes Valley
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco police say a gunman burst into a nail salon in Hayes Valley late Saturday morning and robbed customers.
Three people were inside having manicures and pedicures at The Pampered Girl salon on Gough Street just before noon.
Police say the gunman went down the line and robbed each of them of their wallets, cellphones, and other valuables.
The salon and its employees were not robbed.
Police say the salon's neighborhood is a safe one and robberies there are rare.
No arrests have been made.
hayes valley, crime, SFPD, san francisco news
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal 20 min ago
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday