San Francisco News
Customers robbed at nail salon in San Francisco's Hayes Valley
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco police say a gunman burst into a nail salon in Hayes Valley late Saturday morning and robbed customers.
Three people were inside having manicures and pedicures at The Pampered Girl salon on Gough Street just before noon.
Police say the gunman went down the line and robbed each of them of their wallets, cellphones, and other valuables.
The salon and its employees were not robbed.
Police say the salon's neighborhood is a safe one and robberies there are rare.
No arrests have been made.
hayes valley, crime, SFPD, san francisco news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police 41 min ago
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes 28 min ago
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis 15 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos