San Francisco News
Person in motorized wheelchair fatally struck in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A person in a motorized wheelchair is dead after being hit by a car on Market Street in San Francisco. It happened at the intersection of Octavia Boulevard around midnight.
The victim was in the crosswalk when they were hit. The victim was taken to the hospital, but pronounced dead. Authorities say the driver stayed at the scene and is cooperating with investigators.
crash, hayes valley, san francisco news
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- 10-year-old girl to become Wonder Girl in Vallejo 10 min ago
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos