San Francisco News
Person in motorized wheelchair fatally struck in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A person in a motorized wheelchair is dead after being hit by a car on Market Street in San Francisco. It happened at the intersection of Octavia Boulevard around midnight.
The victim was in the crosswalk when they were hit. The victim was taken to the hospital, but pronounced dead. Authorities say the driver stayed at the scene and is cooperating with investigators.
crash, hayes valley, san francisco news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found 2 min ago
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88 24 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school 16 min ago
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- 1 dead, 3 injured in North Richmond shooting 35 min ago
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs 7 min ago
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law 47 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at...
16 min ago