San Francisco News
Man found murdered in San Francisco's Portola District identified
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man who was found dead Tuesday at a home in San Francisco's Portola neighborhood in a case police are treating as a homicide has been identified by the medical examiner's office as 49-year-old Hung Huynh.
Huynh's body was found early Tuesday morning at a home in the first block of Yale Street, police spokesman Officer Gordon Shyy said.
Huynh lived at the home, and the death was reported by other residents there, Shyy said.
The medical examiner's office has not determined what caused Huynh's death.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Police Department's anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or send a tip by text message to TIP411 with "SFPD" in the message.
crime, violence, san francisco news
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- Local teen gets Bryan Cranston's help in promposal
- BART unveils new train car design in SF 34 min ago
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Mandatory water cutbacks ordered in Livermore
- Boston Marathon bomb hoax suspect in court
- A's first pitch to honor man killed by drunk driver
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall
- WWI soldier's love letters found behind attic wall 37 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
34 min ago
- Bay Area residents monitor SKorea ferry...
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos