San Francisco News
Man stabbed in SF's Tenderloin neighborhood Saturday
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man is in critical condition Saturday morning after being stabbed in San Francisco's Tenderloin neighborhood, according to police.
The stabbing was reported just after 3 a.m. near the intersection of Turk and Polk streets, police said.
The victim was taken to a hospital in critical condition.
No suspect information was available this morning.
violence, crime, tenderloin, san francisco news
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks 8 min ago
- One dead after house fire in Oakland
- Man arrested for DUI after injury crash in Russian Hill 47 min ago
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case 47 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos