San Francisco News
SF Giants hold relief drive to help victims of Typhoon Haiyan
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The San Francisco Giants are stepping up to the plate to help victims of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.
You can donate to the relief efforts by going to the team's dugout stores or website.
If you donate at least $30, you'll get a limited edition Filipino Heritage/San Francisco t-shirt.
The Giants will also donate proceeds from ticket sales for next season's two Filipino Heritage Nights to typhoon relief efforts.
Tickets go on sale November 29, 2013.
children, fundraiser, food, philippines, storm, san francisco giants, san francisco news
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to aviation 14 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Private school in Oakland on lockdown after assault 42 min ago
- Ukraine may turn to UN General Assembly
- Lockdown lifted at Monterey Peninsula College
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Woman killed when gun in donated clothes fires
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties 2 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 3 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
3 min ago
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to...
14 min ago