San Francisco News
Batkid saves 'Pitbull' on GMA, misses Obama
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Batkid took over Times Square in New York City Monday and this time, it was American Music Awards host "Pitbull" that needed his help.
Five-year-old Miles Scott, who is in remission from leukemia, stopped by Good Morning America to help save the day once again.
The joker somehow captured Pitbull and locked him in his dressing room but, no worries, Batkid came to the rescue. Pitbull was freed just in time to perform on Good Morning America.
Miles even got a special mention from President Obama Monday during the president's stop in San Francisco. "No more super villains because Batkid cleaned up the streets. I love Batkid," he said.
President Obama was hoping to meet the young caped crusader but unfortunately, Miles was already booked in New York.
batkid, children, charities, cancer, greg suhr, ed lee, crime, barack obama, twitter, facebook, social media, san francisco news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos