San Francisco News
Pedestrian struck by car on 19th Avenue in SF
SAN FRANCISCO -- A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle on San Francisco's 19th Avenue Thursday morning, a fire dispatcher said.
The 20-year-old man was struck at 9:58 a.m. near 19th Avenue and Taraval Street, the dispatcher said.
The man was taken to San Francisco General Hospital to be treated for his injuries, according to the dispatcher, who did not know the extent of the injuries.
No other details about the incident were immediately available.
pedestrian struck, san francisco news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child 20 min ago
- Obama hams it up for health care on Funny or Die
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday