San Francisco News
SF firefighters gain upper hand on Recology plant fire
SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco firefighters have brought a two-alarm fire at a recycling warehouse near the Bayshore Caltrain station under control this morning, a fire dispatcher said.
The fire was located at a Recology recycling warehouse at 401 Tunnel Ave. The blaze was reported at 8:33 p.m. on Monday and was brought under control at about 6 a.m. this morning, according to a fire dispatcher.
No injuries have been reported and the cause of the fire remains under investigation.
recology, sffd, CHP, candlestick park, highway 101, fire, san francisco news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network 55 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash 4 min ago
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 38 min ago
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters 33 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors put to the test
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday