San Francisco News
SF firefighters gain upper hand on Recology plant fire
SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco firefighters have brought a two-alarm fire at a recycling warehouse near the Bayshore Caltrain station under control this morning, a fire dispatcher said.
The fire was located at a Recology recycling warehouse at 401 Tunnel Ave. The blaze was reported at 8:33 p.m. on Monday and was brought under control at about 6 a.m. this morning, according to a fire dispatcher.
No injuries have been reported and the cause of the fire remains under investigation.
recology, sffd, CHP, candlestick park, highway 101, fire, san francisco news
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire