San Francisco News
Make-A-Wish raises $50K, Matt Cain pledged to match it
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Good news tonight for the Bay Area Make-A-Wish Foundation.
The challenge was inspired by 5-year-old Miles Scott, the leukemia patient known as "Batkid" who won the hearts of many in San Francisco last month.
Here's the website right now: and you can see Make-A-Wish has raised $51,395 -- surpassing their goal!
If you would like to add to that total, click here.
batkid, children, charities, cancer, greg suhr, san francisco news
- Wounded San Francisco police officer back in surgery 11 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery 26 min ago
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil' 39 min ago
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case 53 min ago
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Local entrepreneur facing domestic violence charges
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- Officials investigating acid spill at...
26 min ago