San Francisco News
Survey says best burritos can be found in Bay Area
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- If you live in the Bay Area and looking for a good burrito, you don't have to go far.
"The Daily Meal" went looking for the top 20 burritos in America and the Bay Area scored several of the top spots.
The list includes La Tapatia and Taqueria Cancun in San Francisco, Taqueria Los Charros in Mountain View, and Gordo Taqueria in Albany.
San Francisco had the top two burritos spots. At number two was La Taqueria and at number one was Papalote Mexican Grill.
The survey used strict criteria including whether there were fresh ingredients, a good selection of meats and add-ons, and whether the order was easy to customize.
food, albany, mountain view, san francisco news
- Stolen European passports on missing plane 7 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire