San Francisco News
Man in critical condition after shooting in SF overnight
SAN FRANCISCO -- A male is in critical condition this morning after being shot in the stomach in San Francisco's Yerba Buena neighborhood, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting in the 500 block of Howard Street at about 1:50 a.m., according to a police dispatcher.
When officers arrived, they found a male suffering from a gunshot wound to the stomach. He was transported to San Francisco General Hospital to be treated for his injuries, police said.
Police said the victim is in critical condition, and has been uncooperative with investigators.
No arrests have been made.
SFPD, crime, shooting, san francisco news
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Google barge moved to the Port of Stockton
- Pedestrian safety plan announced in San Francisco
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media in space 37 min ago
- Cronut creator invents 'shots' of milk and cookies
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media...
37 min ago