San Francisco News
Man in critical condition after shooting in SF overnight
SAN FRANCISCO -- A male is in critical condition this morning after being shot in the stomach in San Francisco's Yerba Buena neighborhood, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting in the 500 block of Howard Street at about 1:50 a.m., according to a police dispatcher.
When officers arrived, they found a male suffering from a gunshot wound to the stomach. He was transported to San Francisco General Hospital to be treated for his injuries, police said.
Police said the victim is in critical condition, and has been uncooperative with investigators.
No arrests have been made.
SFPD, crime, shooting, san francisco news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts