San Francisco News
San Francisco police investigating attempted car fires
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco police are looking for the person or people who tried to set two cars on fire.
The cars were burned this past weekend at Valencia and 25th and Dolores and Cesar Chavez. In both cases -- victims found their gas caps removed and either a crumpled piece of paper or a rag stuffed inside.
Police say the car on Valencia had burn marks underneath, meaning the fire was set below. Police are working to confirm their suspicion that the two incidents may be connected.
SFPD, car fire, crime, san francisco news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday