San Francisco News
SF police activity causes brief delay on Muni
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Police activity at a San Francisco market caused a brief delay on Muni's T-line in the Bayview District
Officers surrounded the Star Market on 3rd Street and Palou Avenue at around 6 a.m. Details of what drew police to the market have not been made public. Muni service is now back to normal.
SFPD, crime, muni, san francisco news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting 53 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880 35 min ago
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 9 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer...
53 min ago