San Francisco News
Two San Francisco police officers injured in drug arrest
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Two police officers were injured Monday morning after they tried to arrest a suspected drug dealer in San Francisco's South of Market neighborhood.
The officers chased the man into a market on the corner of Howard and Sixth Streets.
That's where the suspect threw a pot of hot coffee on the officers.
One of the officers was cut on the hand and the other on the leg.
The man was arrested for battery on a police officer and drug possession.
crime, violence, SFPD, san francisco news
- Police make arrest after officer shot in San Francisco 5 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Thousands protest ahead of Fukushima anniversary
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack 31 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Police make arrest after officer shot in...
5 min ago