San Francisco News
Two San Francisco police officers injured in drug arrest
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Two police officers were injured Monday morning after they tried to arrest a suspected drug dealer in San Francisco's South of Market neighborhood.
The officers chased the man into a market on the corner of Howard and Sixth Streets.
That's where the suspect threw a pot of hot coffee on the officers.
One of the officers was cut on the hand and the other on the leg.
The man was arrested for battery on a police officer and drug possession.
crime, violence, SFPD, san francisco news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash 42 min ago
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal 31 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Little progress made in search for missing...
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos