San Francisco News
Man and two teens hurt in shooting in SF's Fillmore District
SAN FRANCISCO -- A young man and two teenagers were injured in a shooting in San Francisco's Fillmore District on Wednesday evening, a police spokesman said Thursday.
The shooting was reported at about 7 p.m. near Fillmore and McAllister streets.
The victims, a 20-year-old man and two teens, were taken to San Francisco General Hospital to be treated for gunshot wounds to their legs and feet, police spokesman Officer Gordon Shyy said. Their wounds are not considered life-threatening.
Police are seeking a gray, older-model sports car believed to have been involved in the shooting, Shyy said.
Anyone with information about the case is encouraged to call the Police Department's anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or send a tip by text message to TIP411 with "SFPD" in the message.
crime, shooting, guns, violence, san francisco news
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos