San Francisco News
Man and two teens hurt in shooting in SF's Fillmore District
SAN FRANCISCO -- A young man and two teenagers were injured in a shooting in San Francisco's Fillmore District on Wednesday evening, a police spokesman said Thursday.
The shooting was reported at about 7 p.m. near Fillmore and McAllister streets.
The victims, a 20-year-old man and two teens, were taken to San Francisco General Hospital to be treated for gunshot wounds to their legs and feet, police spokesman Officer Gordon Shyy said. Their wounds are not considered life-threatening.
Police are seeking a gray, older-model sports car believed to have been involved in the shooting, Shyy said.
Anyone with information about the case is encouraged to call the Police Department's anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or send a tip by text message to TIP411 with "SFPD" in the message.
crime, shooting, guns, violence, san francisco news
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries 9 min ago
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed