San Francisco News
Three injured, 10 displaced in SF house fire
SAN FRANCISCO -- Three people were injured and 10 displaced in a house fire in San Francisco this morning, a fire dispatcher said.
Crews responded to a report of a fire in the first block of Apollo Street at about 3:15 a.m., a dispatcher said.
Three people were able to exit the home, but were transported to a hospital to be treated for minor injuries, the dispatcher said.
A total of 10 people were displaced, he said.
The fire was deemed under control at 3:57 a.m., according to the dispatcher.
Further details were not immediately available.
bayview hunters point, fire, san francisco news
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...